"This year's report covers our progress toward world-class performance in all areas of our business and our actions to increase value for all stakeholders," said
The 15 topics addressed in the report include:
- Talent strategy: an overview of the Company's commitment to creating an environment that attracts, retains and develops diverse talent.
- Workplace health and safety: highlighting
Cooper Standard'sTotal Safety Culture, accomplishments and priorities, as well as 2019 performance updates.
- Diversity and inclusion: an overview of the Company's 2020 diversity and inclusion priorities: recruiting culture; awareness; and the development of women.
- Talent engagement:
Cooper Standard'scommitment to creating an engaging workplace built on Company values and capabilities.
- Human rights: an overview of the Company's human rights priorities, approach and policy.
- Community involvement: an update on the
Cooper Standard Foundation'skey areas – STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) and manufacturing education; commitment to veterans; health and wellness; and community revitalization – as well as an update on employee engagement.
- Product quality and safety: a highlight of
Cooper Standard'sapproach and priorities related to product quality and safety, including details on the Company's updated oversight process and performance metrics.
- Innovation: a discussion on why
Cooper Standard'sculture of innovation is a key differentiator, as well as key aspects of its culture, including the new CS Open Innovation initiative.
- Product life cycle: introduction to
Cooper Standard'sefforts regarding this emerging topic, which covers its consideration of sustainability impacts throughout the life cycle of its products.
- Customer satisfaction: details on how
Cooper Standardcollaborates and adjusts to the Voice of the Customer to provide solutions that address product and business priorities.
- Ethics and compliance: an overview of the Company's commitment to be an ethical, honest and responsible business.
- Information and data security: highlights how
Cooper Standardis working to strengthen, innovate and improve its data security initiatives.
- Conflict minerals: a discussion of the Company's commitment to ensuring that its parts and products are free from conflict minerals.
- Energy and emissions: details how
Cooper Standardis working to reduce its impact on the environment, including its 2025 Better Plants Goal.
- Waste: updates on the Company's waste management strategies and goals.
To learn more about these topics and other aspects of